- Our new program Celebrating together at kindergarten ended with a successful St Nicholas-party in Helsinki
- Our youth-dialogue training starts in September and operates both in Helsinki and Raseborg/Rasepori. Contact: Charlotta.Eriksson@ad-astra.fi and join!
- Ad Astra/Together for Finland attends Connecting Actions Symposium in Paris in June and Novmeber 2018.
- Together for Finland held a workshop at 2018 General Assembly of the Conference of Europian Churches, Novi Sad, Serbia.
- On the 24th of October 2016, Ad Astra’s representative gave a speech at a seminar in Brussels: Mapping and addressing fear, organised by DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission jointly with Conference of European Churches, the Churches' Commission for Migrants in Europe & The Commission of the Episcopates of the European Community.
- In April 2016, Ad Astra received a prize from the Swedish Cultural Foundation of Finland for our work with multiculturalism and integration.
- In February 2016, the Association of Swedish Literature in Finland awarded a prize for Ad Astra’s fairy tale book.