- Our exhibition A year of Celebrations will open in Porvoo 3:rd of January
- Our new program Celebrating together at kindergarten ended with a successful St Nicholas-party recently in Helsinki
- Our youth-dialogue training started in October and operates both in Helsinki and Raseborg/Rasepori
- Ad Astra/Together for Finland attends Connecting Actions Symposium in Paris - 6, 7 & 8 December 2017
- On the 24th of October 2016, Ad Astra’s representative gave a speech at a seminar in Brussels: Mapping and addressing fear, organised by DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission jointly with Conference of European Churches, the Churches' Commission for Migrants in Europe & The Commission of the Episcopates of the European Community.
- In April 2016, Ad Astra received a prize from the Swedish Cultural Foundation of Finland for our work with multiculturalism and integration.
- In February 2016, the Association of Swedish Literature in Finland awarded a prize for Ad Astra’s fairy tale book.